OVF / OVF-R
Noggerath® Overflow Screen OVF is a self-cleaning screen to separate the solids from the water. Usually installed at the beginning of the wastewater treatment plants and used in case of overflow of the plant or in case of fails of the screening systems.
- Low requirements for civil engineering
- Simple retrofitting
- No bearings are submerged or in contact with the effluent
- Quick and easy installation
High operational reliability:
- No blockages or pigtailin
- No pressing of screenings through the mesh surface
- No service water required
- Free discharge to avoid blockages
- Reliable and automatic self-cleaning operation
Suitable for the following markets
The Noggerath® Overflow Screen OVF is composed of a semi-cylindrical screen panel with an internal conveying/cleaning screw. During operation, liquids flow into the screen panel where solids with a larger diameter than the perforation size are captured. The spiral screw is automatically activated based on water level to convey the solids to the discharge zone. Cleaning brushes fixed to the flight edges of the spiral will clean the screen panel surface.