Passavant® Scraper Technology for Circular Tanks
Robust clearing technology to be used in new and existing constructions and to be extended by numerous additional devices. Long-term spare parts availability is provided due to the durability of the machines.
- Proven clearing technology with long life cycle
- Low maintenance system with high operational reliability
- Scraper systems suitable for all outlet designs and applications
- Suitable for combination with all floating sludge removal systems
- Compliance with the construction principles according to DIN 19569-2
Suitable for the following markets
Whether municipal or industrial plants, the robust Passavant® scrapers are characterized by high durability. Bottom scraper blades attached to a scraper bridge push the settled sludge to the central sludge collection trough. The suction scraper removes the settled sludge directly from the bottom. Height-adjustable suction pipes suck off the bottom sludge from there.
Both systems can be combined with a variety of different sludge removal systems and thus adapted to the respective operating conditions.
For safe year-round operation, regardless of ice, snow and rain-soaked scraper track, Passavant® scrapers can be equipped with forced drive (rail and rack).