The brand name of Noggerath® stands for tradition, experience and trend-setting innovations in the area of wastewater technology.
Regardless of whether the introduction of the non-clogging impeller pump, sewage fine sieving or treatment of residual matters is concerned, time and again Noggerath® has set new standards by implementing novel technologies.
Today Noggerath® is one of the world`s leading suppliers of machines and equipment for mechanical waste water treatment, solid/liquid separation, conveying, compacting and treatment of residues. Fields of operation are municipal "end-of-pipe“ and industrial “in-process“ sewerage and residue treatment.
Experienced and motivated employees, innovation and further developments of technologies are the basis for Noggerath's success. The commitment of every employee also contributes to this.
Benefit from our years of experience and expertise with the brand Noggerath® in the field of water and waste water treatment for municipal and industrial applications, such as headworks systems, fine and micro screening systems, pumps and services around our products including spare parts support. These values as well as the development of sustainable solutions to protect the natural resource "water" are the embodiments of our company's entrepreneurial continuity.
Here are a few of our historical highlights:
- The origin of the company dates back to the trading company Gebrueder Noggerath which was founded in 1884. During the years the trading company has specialized more and more in waste water treatment and solid/liquid separation.
- During the years Noggerath were focussing to supply components for the waste water industry.
- In the 1960s Noggerath was a pioneer in pushing forward fine sieving in waste water technology.
- Since the 1980s Noggerath took over a leadership position on the waste water market.
- In 2003 Noggerath was merged with Passavant to form the company Passavant-Noggerath Products GmbH.
- In 2006 Passavant-Noggerath Products GmbH was merged with Geiger to become Passavant-Geiger GmbH.
- Today Noggerath is one of the brands of Aqseptence Group.