Screening Wash Press
NSP / NWP
The Noggerath® Screening Wash Press NSP / NWP can be integrated in a versatile and flexible manner, even into existing plants. The technology has been continuously improved since Noggerath®'s first screenings washer was supplied.
Due to the large number of machines already in operation - Aqseptence Group has gained extensive knowledge and experience concerning their application in both municipal and industrial installations.
Unique Selling Point
- Tried and tested design with high performance and low operating costs
- Reduction of wear costs due to individually replaceable modules (optional)
- Continuous, self-cleaning and sturdy slotted bottom, no necessity for wear rails
- Brushless screw made of wear-resistant special steel with double blade thickness on the last screw flight by using a slotted trough
- Significantly improved drainage efficiency in the slotted bottom
- Variably adjustable pressing force (optional)
Suitable for the following markets
The material, which is introduced via the infeed section, is taken up by the conveying screw and pushed in the direction of the wash and compacting section. The slotted or perforated bottom of the conveyor section enables a static dewatering of the medium. In the washing section the faeces are broken up and washed out. In the compacting section the material is compacted, dewatered further and pushed through the friction pipe.