Continuous Belt Screen
The Noggerath® Continuous Belt Screen offers you an economic and space-saving solution which has been successfully employed in daily use for more than 35 years and constantly developed and improved.
The intelligent, durable construction ensures low maintenance and a high level of operational reliability:
▪ Largely self cleaning
▪ Blockage monitoring
▪ No roll-back of solids
▪ Integration into tanks and compact combi units simply possible
▪ Additional filter effect due to solids layer on belt surface
▪ Frame construction entirely in steel
The replaceable screen elements have proven themselves to be reliable due to:
▪ High mechanical strength and rigidity
▪ High impact strength in cold conditions
▪ High shape retention in warm weather conditions
▪ High thermal fatigue resistance in fluctuating temperatures
▪ Flexibility enables trouble-free transport of bulky matter such as wood, stones, etc.
Suitable for the following markets
The most important element of the Noggerath® Continuous Belt Screen BS is a slowly rotating continuous belt which consists of multitude of identical screen elements. The solids are taken up directly from the channel. The screenings are slowly removed from the liquid. The solids are discharged directly behind the upper reversing point of the screen belt, which is cleaned either by a rotating paddle and/or a spray bar device. Thus the screen dipping into the liquid has always been previously cleaned.