Continuous Belt Screen
The economical and space-saving solution – robust, durable, flexible and proven in municipal and industrial applications for more than 35 years.
- Durable construction with low maintenance requirements and high operational reliability
- Easy integration into tank and compact plants
- Additional filtering effect due to solids layer on belt surface
- Replacement of single screen elements possible
- Frame construction completely made of stainless steel
Suitable for the following markets
The most important element of the Noggerath® Continuous Belt Screen BS is a slowly circulating, endless belt consisting of a large number of identical screen elements. These elements convince by their superior mechanical strength as well as their enormous resistance to large temperature fluctuations.
During operation, solids are gently removed from the liquid flow directly in the channel. The solids are discharged via a spray bar device and a rotating paddle shaft behind the upper reversing point of the screen belt.