Swing Check Valves
(sealed on 4 sides)
On the occasion of the development and production of shut-off devices, Aqseptence Group looks back on more than 100 years ofexperience. Stringent quality criteria guarantee safety within a generalframework and reliability down to the lowest possible detail.
Unique Selling Point
- Maximum safety due to static and stress calculations (Finite Element-Method)
- Optimized welded construction for long service life
- High loading capacity with regard to hard and bulky objects in the wastewater
- Low maintenance, therefore low running costs. All stainless steel parts pickelt and passivated
- Individually customized, according to specific utilization / customer requirements
- Cost effective standard programm
Suitable for the following markets
Swing Check Valves for grouting in concrete, doweling or with flangeconnection. For mounting to the end of a pipe or channel. Sealing on foursides. Design in compliance with DIN 19569-4, leakage class 2. Suitable forboth flow directions. Designed to meet static requirements. With elastic seal.Versions with single cap, hollow float cap and with lever / counterweight.Versions for gravity pipelines or as an option with impact dampening for pumppressure lines.