Swing Check Valves
(sealed on 4 sides)
Safety and reliability down to the smallest possible detail: The 4-sided sealing shut-off device for one flow direction is highly resilient and also available as a customized product.
- Maximum safety due to static and stress calculations (Finite Element-Method)
- Optimized welded construction for long service life
- Avoidance of crevice corrosion through constructive prevention and through-welded seams
- High loading capacity with regard to hard and bulky objects in the wastewater
- Individually customized, according to specific utilization / customer requirements
Suitable for the following markets
The Passavant® Swing Check Valves for gravity pipelines or pump pressure lines are extremely resistant due to the use of different types of stainless steel, so that maintenance costs are kept to a minimum. All steel parts are pickled and passivated to increase their service life. The shut-off device is available in different versions: for setting in concrete, anchoring or flanging onto the end of a pipeline or duct. The 4-sided seal and profile seal on the cover ensure tightness according to leakage class 3 (DIN 19569, table 1).
Available with single cap, float, hollow cap or with lever and counterweight for gravity pipelines and as a special version with impact damping for pump pressure lines.
All available shut-off devices are designed and manufactured according to DIN19569-4.