(sealed on 3 sides)
Safe, resilient, nearly maintenance-free:
The 3-sided or 4-sided sealing shut-off devices are suitable for one flow direction and ensure maximum safety.
They are available in dimensions up to 10.000x10.000 mm.
- Maximum safety through static and stress calculation by means of Finite Element-Method
- Optimized steel-welded construction, largely maintenance-free
- Low maintenance costs due to the use of different stainless steel grades, all steel parts are pickled and passivated
- Equipped with flood valves to minimize tractive forces when pulling the stop plate
- Hook tackle available for ergonomic operation of the stop plate
Suitable for the following markets
Safely regulate inflows and outflows of water:
Passavant® Stop Plates ensure tightness according to class 2 (DIN 19569, table 1) by sealing on three or four sides in one flow direction with a note shaped profile rubber seal. A high loading capacity even with hard and bulky contents in the waste water and the avoidance of crevice corrosion through constructive prevention and through-welded seams make them a reliable control system in water management.
Passavant® Stop Plates are available with a straight sill. The frame can either be concreted in front of or in the channel or doweled to a straight wall. The prerequisite for dowelling is a level and straight shaft wall according to DIN 18202. The edge profile is steel-welded. The Stop Plate is optionally available with crane eyes or a hook tackle for lifting or setting the panel. Designed and manufactured in our factory according to DIN 19569-4.
Special designs are possible.