Passavant® Mammutrotor Lago
Specially developed for municipal and industrial pond-style wastewater treatment plants or small conventional wastewater treatment plants with circulation flow: The Mammutrotor® Lago convinces with an innovative drive concept and low maintenance requirements.
- Constant oxygen input and efficiency over entire life cycle
- No negative influence on the oxygen input in case of varying wastewater characteristics – α-factor is close to 1
- Embedded guide baffle for high energy efficiency and direct flow to deeper water layers
- Innovative drive concept without coupling
- Many options available for addition
Suitable for the following markets
A clear advantage over other aeration technologies for lime-containing, solids-laden or warm wastewater: the Passavant Mammutrotor® has become the epitome of economical and reliable surface aeration by being used in now more than 8,500 installations worldwide. With the further development Mammutrotor® Lago, the system is now also used in small installations.
The heart of the system is the aerator roller, a central shaft with a clamped-on star configuration made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic. The arrangement is slightly coiled so that low-noise and shock-free operation is guaranteed. For durable and low-maintenance operation over many years, we rely on a drum motor with integrated gearbox. The minimal maintenance effort (oil change after 20,000 to 50,000 hours) as well as a rich optional delivery programme complete the advantages.