Multi-Rake Bar Screen
The process-proven machine type for wastewater treatment – completely redesigned in terms of construction, low-maintenance and low-wear, and thus particularly economical in use.
- Gap widths possible up to min. 3 mm
- Low maintenance and low wear due to maintenance-free stainless steel roller chain
- Curved bars at the channel bottom: installation without bottom step
- No dead spaces/deposits in front of the bar rack
- Swivelling chain guide assembly: blockage monitoring for the avoidance of damage
Suitable for the following markets
The Passavant® Multi-Rake Bar Screen KUR-S is convincing as a coarse and fine screen in municipal or industrial wastewater treatment: Circulating rake elements, which are moved by roller chains over a swiveling chain guide, reliably remove dirt from the wastewater. Due to the frameless bar rack installation, the KUR-S has good hydraulics, the swiveling chain guide facilitates access and enables efficient blockage monitoring to prevent damage. No bearings in the underwater area, cleaning is possible without brush.